We are committed to protecting your privacy and the privacy of your client's and customer's information. We have the following policies with regard to the use of your personal information and the personal information which may be stored in JHW website as a result of your upload of your data:
- Your personal information stored in JHW website, will only used for the purposes of complying with Australian Spam Act 2003 guidelines as published by ACMA, and for enabling JHW to transact with you. Your personal information will not be passed on to any 3rd party. From time to time we will use your email address to send out newsletters to you containing useful information to help you get the most out of JHW website, however, if you do not wish to receive such emails, you are able to unsubscribe at any time.
- Any cookies used by this website are only used for the purpose of tracking navigation through the site. No personally-identifiable information is collected or linked to such cookies.
- All of your personal information, including name, addresses and contact details, stored by us are kept separate from the cookies referred to in 2.
- The webserver may log details of IP addresses and length of time you stay at each page in this site, and where you were referred from, however none of this is linked to any cookies used as per 2 above, nor is it linked to any personally-identifiable information about you, such as your email address.
- Your personal information as uploaded by you during your use of JHW website will not be shared with any 3rd party, unless we are obliged to do so by law. The information will be stored securely and all reasonable measures will be taken to prevent unauthorised access to the data.
- The data collected in 4 above is used merely for the purpose of improving our website and understanding the interests of our clients. The information will only be used by the proprietors of JHW website.
- The navigation cookies are only kept for the duration of your visit to the site, and are destroyed immediately that you leave. The information referred to in 1 and 4 above is stored indefinitely.