Below are some comments from previous participants of JHW workshops:
- Really great, I know this is going to change the way I view and interact with clients, what expectations I set and some poor practices I'll be able to fix, especially in terms of communication. The learning log has been helpful as the points would have been lost in the notes.
- Was the best course I have attended so far to build personal skills. Good structure of course. Good mix between theory, games and practical exercises. Learnt a lot by looking at the facilitators and how they do things.Great course. Very effective practical exercises. Great facilitation - complement each other very well. Highly recommended.
- The real differentiator is the fact that the facilitators follow-up with coaching sessions to help us transfer the techniques learnt into behavioural change
- We increased our referral and doubled our conversion rate - Alex Heaton & Andrew Crawshaw, Directors of Smarter Bathrooms.
The following provide more detailed, unsolicited correspondence from workshop clients:
- I Didn't even want to go ... -Andres Kabel, INVESCO Internal newsletter article
- It's now 2 years since I attended ... - Mirela Huza, Bucharest testimonial
- An initiative that gained the support of all stakeholders ... - Mark Wilson, TelstraClear NZ testimonial
- A key part of our High Achievers program ... - Mark Howard, Australia Post, Letter of appreciation
- Staff feedback on the workshop is unprecedented ... - Mike O'loughlin, CSIRO email
- Smarter Bathrooms Testimonial Video ... - Alex Heaton & Andrew Crawshaw, Directors of Smarter Bathrooms